Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A prayer for Nick

A Prayer for Nick.
By Karen J. Murphy Linden

Nothing less than the best
is good enough
no falling short
no coming in second

no near misses
no halfway kisses
bring him all the way home
home to our arms

one breath at a time
one prayer at a time
one wish one hope
one dream one scheme

one knot in a quilt
one flower in a vase
one hand to the heavens
one voice left to raise

one tear and one smile
one step to last mile
no turning back
no leaving the path

lead him all the way back
back to the Light
back to the Love...
Lead him home.

kjml 6/4/07

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep getting better nick.
ZACH

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick & Family,
I am Gaby Sendek's mom from Lit First. I have heard so much about Nick and please know that you are in out thoughts and prayers. I am sure that you are surrounded with support, however, I would would like to extend my help to your family and Nick as a speech/language therapist(of course for free). IF he needs these services, I would be more than glad to offer my help in your home upon Nick's arrival. I will notify the school to allow you to have access to my home and cell number. God Bless you all...

Laura Sendek